Mr William Flannery BM FRCS(ORL-HNS)
Consultations during Covid
My ENT practice is fully recovered
Both my adult and children's ENT practices are now fully recovered. We have had to re-configure how we work but all services including outpatients and daycase/inpatient surgery are fully functional.
Paramount in everything we do is patient safety. This has a new dimension during the coronavirus epidemic. We have concentrated the practice into two modern buildings with outpatient staff experienced in Covid infection control. My adult practice is at Circle hospital where we have trained staff who are expert in infection control and I am seeing my children at Townlands Memorial hospital in Henley where we have a state-of-art facility and again staff expert in infection control.
What to do next
- Book an appointment with us in the usual way (phone, email or online app)
- You will need a phone, tablet or laptop with a camera and a microphone
- We will send you a link and your patient number
- Then simply check in at the appropriate time and date
- Please confirm first with your insurer they cover video consultations